Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mark Mark is offline

Default How do I format the data labels in my stacked bar graph?

Right click on any data label you want to work with.

(note: all data labels relating to that series will be selected)

select "Format Data Labels"

select the "Alignment" tab and play around in there.

"ocjred" wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to make the Data Labels fit withing the stacked bar graph,
but cannot seem to have any success. I want each label to distribute
itself evenly within the boundries of bar it is labeling. I know that I
can use text box over each bar, but that is a lengthy process and is hit
or miss for me.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!!

--