Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Cannot empty clipboard - aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh

There was a phone number you could dial:
Telephone
(800) MICROSOFT (642-7676)

I clicked on the same links and could get further. I used MSIE and had cookies
enabled.

Charlotte Howard wrote:

Hi, I have the "cannot empty clipboard" error message in Excel 2003.
On looking through this forum, my solution appears to be to download the
hotfix.
My problem is I cannot locate the Hotfix.

I follow the link to
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196620/en-us
and
http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=840872

Then I click on http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support to get
the fix.
Then onto "Contact a support professional by phone or e-mail "

But cannot get any further. Where do I download the hotfix from? My
software is NOT OEM, it was purchased separately.

I'm going crazy, I can only copy a few items before I get this error.

thanks for any help

--

Dave Peterson