Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vegeta Rainstorm Vegeta Rainstorm is offline

Default Beta's scroll??

So..., there's no dedicated forum for the beta. Oh well, I'll continue to add
to my post and maybe I'll get lucky and someone from MS will reply saying
"it's will be fix for Beta 3". After all I am doing my best to help find bugs
with this beta :)

So, here I go:

I'm no longer able to scroll while editing a formual.

When in Print Preview, charts do not display correctly if at all.

Lastly(well at least for this post), when copying a sheet with charts in it;
the charts do not copy over correctly.

Some detail as to what goes wrong with the charts: location of the chart,
position of the legend, size of chart, size of font used in the chart name a
few.