Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ahhua ahhua is offline

Default Is this a challenging Pivot Table question?

Hi, Roger Govier

Thank you very much for helping me to solve the problem which I have
struggled for two days to find the solution to fulfill my inhouse
customer requirement. The helper column is really a trick for the
problem and you are my helper expert. It is really wonderful, I have
applied the same concept from your solution to solve my complicated
problem which involves multi levels of data field break down. I am
sorry due to this urgent work, I can only have time now to send my
thank to you.

Because of your help, I didn't make my inhouse customer disappointed
since he was very excited when I first introduced him the wonderful
pivot table and pivot chart.

--
ahhua
ahhua's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36684