Max

Think you probably got hit by several inevitable line breaks/wraps when you
copied and pasted the formula from the post. Try pasting *direct* into the
fornula bar for M7, then correct the obvious line breaks via using
backspace/delete key to restore where the formula gets "chopped". I've just
retested it here and it works ok. If you still have difficulty, send me a
copy of your book, and I'll set it up for you.

Either:
demechanik <atyahoo<dotcom
or
xdemechanik <atyahoo<dotcom
(both valid)
--
Rgds
Max
Juco wrote in message
Max when I put the corrected formula in
it comes up #NAME? unless I use
months 6 snd 7 in which case it gives the correct answer .
If both dates are
in month 6 so 6 6 or 7 and 8 I get #NAME?