Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Windson Windson is offline

Default how to highlight a cell so I know which point on the chart it is?

Hi, I am curious to see if anybody could create a visual relationship between
a point on the chart and the data cell. Let's say if we have 1000 points on
the chart, when I point to one of them--it will show the values--but I still
have no idea where the point actually comes from. Or on the other hand, when
I try to hightlight some cells using formats, the best thing is to see the
points on the chart also being highlighted in some way.

Thanks for any hints there.