Ken

Hi Steve,
I think that I finally understand your question. I don't see how it can work
using Excel functions. I would think that it would need a macro. However, I
am not an Excel pro. If the VLOOKUP's get you close, you might start a new
thread starting from the VLOOKUP results to make it easier for folks to
follow.

You might cinsider posting to the Excel Programming newgroup to see if
someone there could write up a macro for you.

Sorry I couldn't solve it for you.

"Steve" wrote:

Hi,

I also forgot to put in my last explanation that the values in cells
F8, F9, F10 & F11 are all adjacent to a the 166#'s.

Regards,

Steve