Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SoSoExcelGuy SoSoExcelGuy is offline

Default Weeknum help

I am having trouble calculating the fiscal weeks of the current year. In my
company's calendar, FW1 starts on Monday, January 2, 2006. I found the
weeknum function and I keep having it tell me that FW 1 is on 1/1/06. Does
anyone else know of other functions I can use or do I have to do some
programming to get this straightened out?
Added bonus question: If I dynamically link a cell that contains a date
from MS Project to Excel, how can I format the cell in Excel to display the
FW not the date.

Any help with either of the questions would be greatly appreciated.