Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lynne Mawson Lynne Mawson is offline

Default Excel hidden notes in spreadsheet

Andy - that's exactly what it was. You are an absolute star. Thanks very
much!
--
Lynne Mawson
Manchester

"Lynne Mawson" wrote:

I'm rather new to Excel and a colleague who is no longer with us created a
workbook. In one of the columns of the workbook there is the same
instruction note in each cell. This is not a comment as there is no red
marker and when I try to delete comment it's still there. The same note
shows in each cell of the column. How do I get rid of it? Can you help?
--
Lynne Mawson
Manchester