Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default How do I delete page breaks from my documents?

hi Dana,

Select on the A, B and C columns the range that you would like to print,
click on FILE menu, and set as print area, on page setup, chose 1 to 1 page

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"danajohnson88" escreveu:

I have somehow entered page breaks on my documents and I do not know how I
did it or how to delete them so that my document prints completely.

Also, I have 3 columns that I want printed. What do I do so that only these
three columns print out. Sometimes the doc will be only one page, but as I
add to it, it will be more lines. But I only want the same three columns to
print each time (not D-ZZ too) only A-C.