Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ALEX ALEX is offline

Default Mortgage Calculator

Try this. It should work. Payments will change as you pluck in different
options

1 b c d e
2 Rate Months Years Loan amount
3 8.00% 360 30 300000
4
5 ($2,186.72)

Cell c3= d3*12
Formula cell b5=pmt(b3/12,c3,e3,0,1) 1 at the end varies depending on
payments at the end or beginning of the month.

Good luck

--
Alex

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...566201033.aspx

Tom Ogilvy

"Tom" wrote in message
Niek,

Thank you. However, I am still on Microsoft Excel 2000. Is there anyway
download or upgrade to 02, or is there a way to still use 2000?

Thanks,

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Look he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...spx?mode=print