douginrrnm

Hi, Dana.

Any of those will do the job, but the middle one is for Excel 97 or later,
which will work fine (I hope) with my Excel 98.

Problem is, the instructions say I have to download as a compressed or zip
file, then do a lot of manipulation to get it on my screen in a printable
form.

I just need a calendar that I can see on the screen and type into the boxes,
and print the thing out without problems.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,

Doug Thomas

"Dana DeLouis" wrote:

or preferably the entire year, on a single sheet to print.

For year 2005...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...497641033.aspx

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...496991033.aspx

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...585711033.aspx

HTH
--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"douginrrnm" wrote in message
I want to display a calendar which will show at least the six months
period,
or preferably the entire year, on a single sheet to print. Is there such a
thing? I thought it might be the Excel selection of calendar types, but
they
do not cover 2005, but stop in 2005.
--
Doug Thomas