Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eli Shichrur Eli Shichrur is offline

Default Looking up the results from the function "LARGE"

sort the data and insert new field that grow in 1 only if the astimated data
grows
use vlookup from 1 to 10 on the new fied

"Kirk" wrote:

Hello,

I have an array that I'm using LARGE to find the top ten values. I want to
use VLOOKUP, or what ever else suits, on these top ten values to find other
values in the array. This works fine until the top ten that LARGE yields has
2 or more values the same. How would I eliminate a value that has already
been returned/looked up in order to find the next in line?

Thanks for your time?