JulieD

Hi Debra

thanks for the link - very helpful ...

i had a look under customise / all commands and in help and couldn't find it
in either place.

Cheers
JulieD

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
Hi Julie,

There's information he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WorkMenu.htm

Debra

JulieD wrote:
Umm where is it in Word? ... i can't find it ?

Cheers
JulieD

"Harald Staff" wrote in message

Hi

Unfortunately no. It's a very useful feature, so many Excel programmers
make
their own. Here's one:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...avorites-menu/
Sorry to say that my version of Work menu isn't yet available.

You can also use a worksheet as a Work menu, with hyperlinks to excel
files,
webpages, music and other useful things, I've seen some really great
looking
versions of these "switchboard files". Hyperlinks are in Excel's Insert
menu.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"SharonJo" skrev i melding
.. .

I am using Excel 2003. In Word there is a menu called
Work that you can add "shortcuts" to documents. Is there
something like this for Excel?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List