Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Aquiring data from one sheet to another sheet in the same work

"No News" wrote:
All worked well. Thanks.
But if I insert a data in a particular row, it will not be updated.

Inserting rows or deleting rows within the assumed data area in the source
sheet: Y, ie within rows 2 - 2000 will upset things in X. If you cannot help
this happening in daily ops, just restore things in sheet: X to working order
by re-filling the top row formulas in Y's A2:C2 down to C2000 (In Y, select
A2:C2, copy down to C2000).

For your info, I have around 15 Customers. I have one column for entering
the name of the customer and currently I am using Autofilter option and
subtotal options.

If the cust name is in a col to the right, say in col E in sheet: X, just
extend the formula in Y's E2 to cover by copying across to I2, then fill down
to I51. This will bring in the cust name details in col I.

--
Max
Singapore