Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JMB JMB is offline

Default I have two columns 1 & 0 and want to choose those cell with 1

fastest fingers West of Colorado, seeing as I am about 4,500 miles east of
there, I think he was a bit off

That just means Far West of Colorado.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

It's all timing Rick. Sometimes I am on the NGs and a question pops up,
sometimes elsewhere. Many times you, Biff, Norman Jones, Tom, Dave P et al
beat me too it, but I still like to read the responses, there is always
something to learn. I think it was Ardus that accused me of being the
fastest fingers West of Colorado, seeing as I am about 4,500 miles east of
there, I think he was a bit off

Bob

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
So ... what you're actually (politely) saying is ... You *are* faster!<bg

RD