Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Beth without IT support Beth without IT support is offline

Default I want my cells to stop appearing in an outline format

Help! All I'm trying to do is print out a mailing list in table format. My
text is auto formatting as an outline (each subsequent line a cell indents
further) and I can't make it stop. For example my addresses look like this:

Mr. Crouthers
10 Exchange Court
Pawtucket, RI

I've tried reformatting the cells in text, general, special, everything but
numbers or dates. I've asked it to format left without any indenting. Nothing
is working. I've even gone so far as to remove all the formatting from the
document, paste the text into a new worksheet, and try to reformat the whole
thing cell by cell. Can anyone help me?