davidbev008

Default Using excel to select only matching images...

We have an online storefront.
Our products are all in an excel spreadsheet, arranged by part number.

I have about 30,000 images of products.
I only want to select about 15,000 images of these 30,000 images.

How do I select out of my image folder (containing 30,000 images) only the
15,000 images I need (that actually match the 15,000 products in our excel
product listing)?

All images and products are arranged via their " part number ".
My product listing is in (MS Excel 2000) by part number.
My images are in their folder and named by part number.

It's like selecting only the black jelly beans in a jar of 100,000...ha.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
David