Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Helene Helene is offline

Default Time format shows default of 12:00 AM

I'll use this. Thanks for you help!
--
Helene

"bpeltzer" wrote:

Instead of always picking up the value from the time sheet, first test for a
blank input cell. That is, =IF(ISBLANK(Sammy!E11),"",Sammy!E11)

"Helene" wrote:

I didn't see anything like this problem in the community questions. I
downloaded the "timecard with breaks" template from the MS site. The time-in
and time-out cells are formatted to hh:mm AM/PM. The contents show blank
until a time is entered.
I added a summary schedule worksheet where I formatted the time-in and
time-out cells also to hh:mm AM/PM. I point to each of these cells on the
different timecard sheets (ex Sammy!E11). When there is nothing in the
individual cells, the summary cells show 12:00 AM instead of blank. I don't
understand why this would be, and don't know how to fix it.
I appreciate any suggestions as to how to fix this.

Thanks.
--
Helene