spbaechle

I downloaded Compare.zip, but I can't figure out how to open it. It says it
is a macro, but then the button says "disable macros" and when I click enter
to get the default options it doesn't open it. What am I doing wrong? Or,
what should I be doing? Sorry I don't understand this stuff.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
goto: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm
and search for "Compare"
http://www.cpearson.com/Zips/Compare.ZIP

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"spbaechle" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I have a spreadsheet list of names, addresses, phone numbers, &

e-mail
addresses that I maintain for our class reunion. The Alumni

Association has
a list that they keep on the web, but they can download it into

Excel,
because that is where I got the spreadsheet in the first place. I

send them
changes when I get them, but they do not send me changes when they

get them.
I would like to be able to have the computer compare them

automatically. I
have had to do it manually before and it is really tedious and time
consuming. Is there a simple way to do this? I don't have much

computer
experience. I have just updated the spreadheet they gave to me.