Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChrisP ChrisP is offline

Default Saving to root directory

I have a workbook that consists of 2 worksheets, after the data is entered
the 2 sheets are separate and saved into a folder with the the 2 sheets as
individual files. This all works fine if I specify the saving location, what
I would like to know is how to automatically save the the new folder and
files into the root directory of the device the original workbook was
started. The workbook runs on several portable usb devices so the starting
location can vary from device to device. The name of the parent folder that
the new folders and files are saved to is constant. ie: ??:\Sheets\??????.
Thank you