Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default Auto Racing Score Sheets

Don,

To download attached files from Excelforum you have to download while on the
site.

If you click the "View this thread" link you'll be taken to the site and
then you can download the file.

Biff

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
I don't get the php files. If desired, send direct to my email address.
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify
the administrator

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"theKarlOS" wrote
in message ...

Don,

Thanks for the assist. Yeah, this is for short track racing, multiple
classes, some transponder results, some manual results. The goal is to
transcribe all results (manual or electronic) to the corresponding
score sheet for the class to automatically calculate points for the
night's event. These results will then be transferred to a current
totals/standings sheet for print and the web.

The sheet I've attached is extremely preliminary, but should give you a
good idea of what we are trying to accomplish. Just started the process
last week, so these sheets are incomplete as we were using them as a
test.

Thanx again,

Karl
Montana Raceway Park