windsurferLA

Bob Phillips wrote:
Also, if you use John Walk's Menu Maker it will be relatively easy.

Try it out on a couple of the macros and get the fell of it. Then just jot
down all your macros and menu structures on a bit of paper, and transcribing
to the Menu Maker is a piece of cake. You are talking a few hours at most.

I mistakenly started constructing new macros before studying John Walk's
Menu Maker. After building much of my menu structure, I realized that
once a custom menu structure is added to one workbook, it appears in all
workbooks. I then realized that I could place menu items in a custom
menu that is revealed and hidden as the workbook is opened and closed.
However, John Walk's approach seems better as the menu items can't be
inadvertently altered when running another workbook. I expect I'll go
back and reconstruct menu's using his tool.

Is there a way to capture the details of menu items that I've entered
using standard XL97 procedures, so I can cut an paste them into sheets
formated according to John Walk's procedure? Alternatively, is there a
way to capture the XL95 menu items from my old workbook in either XL95
or XL97?

Can you point me to any other ways, if there are any, are there to
restrict custom menu items to specific workbook?

Thanks for the help. WindsurferLA