Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kbooz kbooz is offline

Default Ebay item # format

I know this question has probably been asked, but I need a step by step.
Since Ebay has enlarged their item #'s, I can't get them to paste as a
regular whole #. The paste always comes to something like
this:2.5001E+11. Now, I can go in and format the cell and change it to
number or special or custom and it does change that cell to the right
visual or I can do the same format to the entire column, but the next
time i copy and paste it reverts back to the old format (I have saved
the new format, but that didn't do it either). I hope I explained it
ok. Just want to format the entire column to stick permanently.

--
kbooz
kbooz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36920