Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OZDOC OZDOC is offline

Default resume.xlw

If any one can tell me why excel auto creates a resume.xlw file i would be
very grateful i have now spent the second day trying to find it in help
everywhere very annoyed

"OZDOC" wrote in message
I posted this but no response as yet but this darn thing is driving me
crazy, if you can help turn it off id be very happy, one frustrated person
right now, have searched online / help and now ready to tear the wall down
its so frustrating

Hi All, a small problem if some one can help, I have a macro that opens a
hyperlink and runs an application in another workbook, saves it then moves
to the next one.

all is good with this but when all is closed it has somehow created a XLW
workspace for these files, which I don't want ? tried finding how it was
created but no luck, is there an option somewhere were this can be turned
off.

regards
Pete