Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ghosty Ghosty is offline

Default transposing vertical data to horizontal with varying amount of data

Hi there I've searched through the forum and found lots of solutions
for transposing vertical to horizontal data. However all the solutions
seem to be based on the fact that the number of rows of data is a set
amount.

For example I have the following data in one sheet:

Name
Address
Tel
Email
[emptyrow]
Name
Address
Tel
[emptyrow]
Name
Address
Tel
Email
[emptyrow]
Name
Address
[emptyrow]

And I wish for it to get transposed to the following:

Name Address Tel Email

Is there a way to automatically do this with a formula whilst using
that empty row as a designation to start a new row? And to just skip a
cell when a group of data does not have information, eg "no Tel
specified". With all the current formulas using OFFSET based on a
certain amount of rows this obviously does not work.

Thanks