Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Tips for Excel on Pivot Tables

I would suggest you start here at Debra's web site:

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Scroll down to the P's and click on the *last* item first.
--
HTH,

RD

"LMB" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

Do you guys have a site similar to the site the word folks have below for
creating and manipulating pivot tables? We would like to learn how to
create pivot tables in excel 2000, we will soon be getting Office 2003 but
will be keeping 2000 also. We also have some money in the budget for some
books. Do you have any recomendations? We work in the medical field so
are not computer geeks yet so we need books that are geared towards non
programmers. Our excel use is mainly for tracking outcomes and not a lot
of heavy math. I have a couple of database books that were recommended
for using Access from the Access group. One is Access 2000 from QUE and
Database design for mere mortals was another and both have helped out
alot. We would like books similar but for Excel.

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ingColumns.htm

Thanks,
Linda