Earl Kiosterud

jm,

If the layouts of the rows are the same, just paste the rows from the first
sheet under the standardized sheet, then sort as needed. If they're not the
same, get them that way first. You can quickly re-arrange columns by
selecting one, and hold Shift as you move (edge-drag) it right or left.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"dalstar" wrote in message
I have the need to merge a data base of names (in exel) into a standardized
excel sheet to be used as payroll timesheets. I have been merging the
excel
data base into a word document that was the timesheet, but Corporate has
changed the format into an excel timesheet. We are not allowed to change
the format.

Is it possible to merge an excel data base into another worksheet?

jm