Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Heidi Alfred Heidi Alfred is offline

Default How do I use Excel to create labels?

Thank you...Is there a certain way or format that I have to use to put the
info into excel in order for it merge correctly?

Heidi

"willwonka" wrote:

The only thing that I have done is to put the data in Excel and then I
used Word to print the lables using my Excel spreadsheet as the source.

Within Word, you go to Tools.. Letters and Mailings..Envelopes and
Labels .. and follow the wizard from there.

As I remember, the only glitch here is that you need to have your data
on the first tab of the spreadsheet.

Hope this helps.

Heidi Alfred wrote:
Hi,

What I need to do is take addresses from the yellow pages and create a
database in Excel. Then I have to make mailing labels with them. How do I
set up the Excel page to put the addresses in so that they will print on a
label? I would appricieate any assistance I can get.

Thank you
Heidi