Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default collecting data from many sheets to one sheet

I am trying to copy a macro with a function from www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm
site.
It has explained how to enter the MAcro but not mentioned how/where to
insert the function. how should I do this? sorry for simple question but it
is my first time use function command in excel.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

where/how to insert a function

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Ron de Bruin has code that will copy data from worksheets onto a master
sheet, and includes an option to insert the sheet name in a column.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

Khoshravan wrote:
I have same structure of data (same column headings) in different sheets.
Each sheet name is a cityname.
What is the easiest way to bring all data from all sheets to a single sheet?
In the new sheet I should also add a new column and put city name (sheet
name).
Is there any written macro in the Internet to do this job?
Some people may ask the reason that I want to merge already separeted data,
but I need to have data in a single sheet.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures