Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default Setting up a validation of data listbox to provide the unique items within a range

Are you wanting this to happen using VBA code or through normal worksheet
actions?

If you want this through VBA code I can't help with that.

Biff

wrote in message
ps.com...
Thanks Bill, that is just what I needed!! Thank you.

I was also wondering if there was some way of putting these values into
a data validation select box? Can this be done? Has it been done
before? Any ideas on how I would go about making this happen would be
helpful!

Thanks for your help.
Jeff