Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
MAStew MAStew is offline

Default Simple Macro

Trevor,
It's just a macro to do data entry, which is just the first part of my
worksheet. I wasn't a great macro writer before, but am now really stumped.
Thank you for your help, this worked.

MA

"MAStew" wrote:

I am a long time lotus user and am now required to use Excell. I wrote my
first macro--a very simple one, but I want it to continue until I tell it to
stop. It runs through and doesn't complete a loop.

Here is the Macro:
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = "x"
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Value = InputBox("EnterValue")
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Selection.End(xlToLeft).Select
Do While ActiveCell.Value = (blank)
Loop