Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
integreat integreat is offline

Default disk is full error

thanks for replies. I did a search on this site and there have been some
cases where Excel failed in a similar manner.

I thought about the disc being full because of the temproray file but
THIS IS NOT THE CASE. My word document is only 50kb and the floppy disc
is 1.44MB even with the temporary file this is a total 0f 100kb so thats
not it.

As far as the temporary file being made - that may be only for the
autorecovery file. As far as I know when you do a SAVE the old file is
actually overwritten. This is how the old DOS file system used to work

--
integreat
integreat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34282