Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
integreat integreat is offline

Default disk is full error

this is a bit off topic. I come here to ask about a problem in Ms word
as there are no good MSword forums out there. Maybe some of you have
experineced this. When using the equation editor in Word any saves of
your Word document usually result in a "disc is full or too many files
open" error

Try doing a google search on "disc is full" and you will see what I
mean.
I've been trying for the 4 days to narrow down just what triggers this
error but to no avail. The error seems to be intermittent . A document
containing equations may be saved to disc with no problem but then a
save at a later date may invoke the error. Microsoft is aware of this
bug but they have no eal fixes for it. I sent microsoft an email
stating that there software is sh*t and would they please fix it They
have not replied.

Today was the worst day i have ever spent wordprocessing , The
technique was to write a sentence, do a save, write a sentence, do a
save ect. I did this to be safe and sure enough after about 1 hour of
this the computer did a full regurgitation of my document and crashed
the computer!!

Somethings up in MIcrosoftville and I tore a strip off them in my
email

Any ideas??

--
integreat