Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sasquatchbill sasquatchbill is offline

Default Can I use Formulas to Calculate Chart Series?

MarkM, thanks for your help with this. Even though we're not yet where
we want to be, thanks to you we're SO much closer.

The next question we have is about turning the responses of Poor, Below
Average, Average etc. into 1,2,3 etc.
We've heard rumours of the ability to create a (now you may have to
bear with me, I've no clue what I'm talking about here) table that
replaces a Word with a Value, ie - "Very Good" = 5, and 'Average' = 3,
throughout a worksheet...but I don't know how to do it. Any ideas on how
we might translate those into the values we need?

--
sasquatchbill
sasquatchbill's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36550