Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Macro Help

I have a Daily Report that my guys have to fill out when on the job. The
worksheets for their first three days are already set up and I have a blank
worksheet for them to copy and use for additional days. We have to keep
track of daily total hours and project total hours, so like on the day 2
sheet I have a formula set up where it will pick up that days hours plus the
previous days hours and give the project total hours. Day 2 and Day 3 are
already set up but when they copy the blank sheet to start day 4 the formula
is not there.

Ex: on the day 2 sheet for project total I have =AU4+'Day 1'!AU5 and on the
day 3 sheet I have =AU4+'Day 2'!AU5

When they add a copy of the blank worksheet I cant figure out how to make
the project total formula change to =AU4+'Day 3'!AU5 because I would need the
formula to change each time to Day 4, Day 5, etc....Any ideas?

Lisa