Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JPB JPB is offline

Default Calculating interest for loans that do not run the entire period

I need to run an interest accrual report on some lines of credit. This
is usually easy enough =(interest/365)*(Ending date of the accrual -
beginning date of the accrual) * principle balance.

The problem that I am having though is that the lines of credit
normally do not run through the entire accrual period. They are either
issued in the middle of the period or expire in the middle of the
period, and I just need the interest accrual for when they are active.

I was wondering what the easiest way to approach this problem would be.

--
JPB
JPB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36852