Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tim m tim m is offline

Default How can I force my data to fill the page?

Have you tried 'file'..'page setup' and then click the 'fit to one page'
button?

"edt" wrote:

I'm trying to create a staff schedule on one legal-sized page. When I print
it out, I'd like to fill the whole page - automatically resizing whatever
needs to be resized each time. I can't seem to find a way to do this; is
this possible?

The top axis is the date (always seven days), the side axis is staff grouped
by job-type (some staff members appearing in more than one group). This
schedule changes every week, but will always appear on one sheet. At
present, the only way I can fill the page is resizing every single row each
time - pretty painfull, considering the staff size changes with some
frequency.

What am I missing? Can this be automated, or do I have too many variables?