Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
havocdragon havocdragon is offline

Default Need to create multiple Pivot tables at once

Thanks, I figured it out the day after I posted...I am forever looking for
the most complex way to do something, and didn't realize it was so simple =)

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

You can copy the range that contains the first pivot table, then paste
it in the other worksheets, and change the layout or selected items. All
the pivot tables will be based on the same source data.

havocdragon wrote:
Hi all. Here is my question,

I have 14 Pivot Tables on this report that I make fairly often...7 tabs, 2
Pivot Tables per tab. Basically, each tab is a region in the US, and 2
different Pivot Tables for different types of inventory. Now, I 'could' just
program a macro to do this in vba fairly easily, however, there has to be a
way to duplicate a Pivot Table easily without having to run through the Pivot
Table Wizard everysingle time...

Is there a way to create multiple Pivot Tables, or copy them quickly?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures