Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default saving .csv formated file

Hi Shmuel

What do you mean by 'the file is messed up'? Saving it as a CSV will just
take the data in each cell and save it all, separated by commas - with no
formatting. This means you can open the file in just about any program -
including Notepad.

Andy.

"Shmuel" wrote in message
I have a .csv formated file that should be modified. After any modfication
or
any changes of this file I cannot save it in .csv format. The message come
up
saying that the .csv file may contain featires that are not compatible
with
csv. If I still save it it being saved as .csv format, but the file is
messed
up.
How would I save the file so it would be compatible?
Thank you,
Please describe in detailes as I am not a pro.