Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
phrodude phrodude is offline

Default conditional cell coloring

Hi Steve,

Well the data is is entered by me the user into sheet1. This matrix is
too large to use for analysis so I'm creating a summary one on sheet 2.
the formula for the cells is as follows:

='Balance Scorecard xxxxxxxxxx'!D7

(I've replaced my company name with xxxxxxxxxx)

At the moment I the cells are *not colored*. I just desire the cell
backgrounds to be colored the value/text is *not important * for
viewing at the moment.

So in otherwords I'd like all the higher valued cell to be colored in
warm colors (red orange etc..) and all the low valued cells to be
colored in cool colors(blue green etc...).

thanks

Gav

--
phrodude