Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reinfried Reinfried is offline

Default Excel 2007 Pivot OLAP

Formatstrings in PivotTable are incorrect with SQL Analysis Services 2005.
I have changed the FormatString in the AdventureWorks.cube for the
[Measures].[Internet Sales Amount] form FormatString Currency to a
two-section-FormatString as #,#.00;-#,#.00 ( - for negativ values) and the
result in the PivotTable is correct 29.358.677,22
now I changed the two-section-FormatString to #,#.00;[Red]-#,#.00 ( - and
colour red for negativ values) and the result in the Pivottable is
29358677,22.
The Cube Browser (OWC12) in the SQL Server Business Intelligence Development
Studio shows the correct result.
I have a german Version from Office Excel 2007 Beta 2.
I have also test this with SQL Analysis Services 2000 and Foodmart200.cube
with the same result.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.