Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default sheet names

"John" wrote:
I am writing macros. I have about 150-200 sheets. I want to either find
something or insert something by sheet name in several of my programs.
Apparently there's no way to do it in existing excel functions. It would
seem fundemental to me to be able to find out the name of, say, sheet 42
in my program.

Perhaps you should have mentioned this in your original post. Perhaps you
should have posted in .programming, instead of here, in .newusers (if it's a
vba question, you're hardly a "new user").

Hang around awhile for possible insights from other responders versed in
vba. If none drops by, suggest you put in a fresh post in .programming.
--
Max
Singapore