Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default How can I delete all macros?

Smoking outside the door is a fabulous social/occupational
leveler. Out by the door, there are no lords and no serfs.
Everyone is just a smoker, an equal among the many, sharing a
guilty pleasure, and embracing the scorn of the non-smokers. LOTS
of juicy gossip passes through a good smoke session.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
It always struck me as kind of funny (in the odd sense) when I
would drive past
the cancer clinic at the local hospital. There would always be
a bunch of
people hanging around the entrance smoking.

Congrats on your willpower!

Gord Dibben wrote:

BTW.........no smokes since February 4th.

Had my last one while waiting for the Ambulance to take me to
Emergency with
heart problems<g

Gord

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:22:26 +0200, "Harald Staff"

wrote:

"Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca skrev i melding
.. .

Hit NO when asked to export.
(...)
Let it overwrite the original.

This is confident advice to a beginner, Gord <g.
Quoting one of my former bosses: "Throw everything out.
Create two copies
first."

Best wishes Harald

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP