Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default broken scales for X axis

Don't you need to adjust the X values of the data points that comprise the
pseudo-axis?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Shoque" wrote in
message ...

Sorry about the incomplete description for #2

I used Tushar-mehta's flexible log scale to produce a Y axis, and
labelled the Y axis with the manual XY chart labeller (100, 1000, 10000
and so on). The data labels are aligned left of the tick marks nicely
when the X axis scales begin at "Week 0". However, I need the X axis to
start from "week 100" and when i change the X axis scales in excel, the
data labels for my Y axis will shift to the very left (thus
superimposing over my Y axis title - "Viral concentration") I've been
manually draggin each data label back to their original place but it
doesn't beat the precise alignment if the computer does it.

--
Shoque
Shoque's Profile: