Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
klondike klondike is offline

Default Help with formula

Hello again.

I Have found this and it does just about what I want it to do:

If Not Intersect(Target, Columns("C")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Row < 1 Then
Cells(Target.Row, "D").Value = _
Cells(Target.Row, "D").Value + Target.Value

The only adjustment I would like to make is if the number in the cell is
reduced then it would not affect the total in "D:"

Thanks

"klondike" wrote:

Hi,

here is my situation:

I have an excel spreadsheet to keep inventory of toner cartridges.

Cell A is the inventory of toner cartridges this number fluctuates according
to what's in stock and what has been added or subtracted. In Cell B I want to
keep a historic total of all of the toner cartridges that have ever been
added to inventory and NOT subtracted. Is there a formula that would add the
increases to stock but not the subtractions????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you