Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Excel function LARGE returns error 'too few arguments'

Can you send me the workbook, and I will take a look, at least we get
determine whether it is your workbook, or your Excel.

Send it to bob DOT ngs AT gmail DOT com

Do the obvious with it.

BTW, what about other formulae, are they working okay?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Browndoff" wrote in message

Do you get the same problem with =SMALL(F11:F100,3) for example?

Thanks for sticking with me, Bob! I downloaded the upgrade to

Office2003-SP2
since I last replied - it didn't help! I still get exactly the same

response
"You've entered too few arguments" to both SMALL and LARGE - with the

correct
syntax, as shown in your earlier message.