Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nathan Nathan is offline

Default Link two cells to automatically update

The formula that i type in is all that shows.
I want to type in information on the first sheet and assign it specific
cells on the following sheets. Basically I am trying to get around having to
type in all the info and then sit and copy and paste every week.

Thanks,

Nathan

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

What does "unable to get it to work" mean to you?

Nothing happens? You get an error message? The file closes?

Please explain.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:24:01 -0700, Nathan
wrote:

I was unable to get it to work?

"tim m" wrote:

Put this in Cell D15 of sheet 2
=Sheet1!F3

"Nathan" wrote:

I need to know how to automatically update the following:

I want to type in the information once into
Sheet 1 Cell F3 (text)

then have Excel automatically update the (text) I typed into
Sheet 2 Cell D15

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Nathan