Ken

Sorry about the typo.

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(E1,$C$1:$D$100,2,FALSE)),"",VL OOKUP(E1,$C$1:$D$100,2,FALSE))

should work.

Do you get all blanks in column G?

If you do, my bet is that columns C and E are not both formatted as numeric
or text. They muts be formatted the same. To test this theory, in any blank
cells enter

=ISNUMBER(C1)
=ISNUMBER(E1)

If you don't get the same TRUE/FALSE, then you need to re-format your
columns to be the same.

"Steve" wrote:

Thanks Ken for looking at this.

It seemed to work for column "F", however, I'm not seeing the results
that match what I have above for column "G". Any more ideas would be
appreciated. Steve

PS: I even tried changing the "$C$100" reference in the first part of
the column "G" formula to "$D$100"....