Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Browndoff Browndoff is offline

Default Excel function LARGE returns error 'too few arguments'

I need to display the first, second and third in an array of percentages. I
tried using the 'Statistical Function' 'Large', first by using 'Insert
Function', selecting 'Large' then entering the Array [F11:F100], then the
order-value K [3]. The Formula-Bar displayed =LARGE(F11:F100 3)and when I
pressed Enter it returned an error-window, stating 'too few arguments' were
entered. I then tried entering the Formula directly [using the syntax
suggested in 'Help' (by copy and paste)]. The Formula-Bar displayed
=LARGE(F11:F100,3)and when I pressed Enter it again returned an error-window,
stating 'too few arguments' were entered. Neither of these [very similar]
syntaxes worked! Please help!